Improve Your Career with Diceus⋅⋅⋅
Your future depends on what you are currently doing. Let Diceus be a part of your future! We pay careful attention to our employees and do our best in order each member of our team feels comfortable in the workplace. Show us your core competences and we will do justice to your skills.
Senior Oracle DBA
• Our Client is a leading provider of database and managed IT services in the USA and worldwide, become the dominant global leader in database consulting, with over 100 employees serving hundreds of customers globally.
• Company based in California.
• Currently we are looking for talented Senior Oracle DBA.
• 3+ years of hands-on deep-level experience with at least one NoSQL technology such as Cassandra, MongoDB, Couchbase, Elasticsearch, etc.
• 5+ years of in-depth and hands-on experience working as a DBA for Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL or all handling infrastructure and application design aspects.
• 1+ years of hands-on experience in deploying and managing production databases in AWS, Azure or GCP.
• Experience of distributed and highly optimized data stores is desirable.
• Experience working with a team that takes a proactive approach to repeatable tasks, looking for ways to replace them with self-service tools and/or automation.
• English Level not lower then upper-intermediate.
What opportunities we offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Comfortable office, located not far from the subway station;
• Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
• Free English lessons;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
• Analyze complex database problems and implement solutions and/or workarounds: performing query tuning, troubleshooting, plan stability identifying hints implementation;
• Identifying bottlenecks and optimize performance based;
• Permanent data exchange with internal audit regarding correctness and adequacy of Audit Controls. Permanent Data exchange with Security Unit regarding Security Issues on Database Level.