Improve Your Career with Diceus⋅⋅⋅
Your future depends on what you are currently doing. Let Diceus be a part of your future! We pay careful attention to our employees and do our best in order each member of our team feels comfortable in the workplace. Show us your core competences and we will do justice to your skills.
• 3+ years of full-time practice as a Project/Product Manager;
• Excellent written and spoken English (Advanced level) and a demonstrated aptitude for communicating complex technical concepts and information in straightforward terms;
• Understanding of software development lifecycle;
• Experience of setting and improvement of processes;
• Experience in collaboration and negotiation with customers and development teams;
• Must have strong leadership skills and be able to remain calm and focused in stressful situations, including the ability to maintain order and a methodical troubleshooting approach that is focused on service;
• Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
Would be a plus:
• Technical background in development— is a big plus;
• Experience with Python/Django projects;
• PMI/PMP certification.
What opportunities we offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Comfortable office, located near the subway station;
• Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
• Free English lessons;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
1. Challenge business stakeholders for the marketing-valuable requirements, setting SW development priorities, communicating the clear roadmap for product development;
2. Arrange communication and related activities for the successful product deliveries;
3. Lead scrum development process within team: maintain TFS, dashboards, time tracking, reporting, grooming, planning, EPM project management, etc;
4. Facilitate team on requirements gathering: be involved in analysis and planning;
5. Setup and follow effective risk management procedures;
6. Work together with Technical Leads and QA engineers to ensure phases of the project are delivered on time and of high quality;
7. Report projects progress according to the defined communication plan;
8. Work actively to maintain positive atmosphere in the team, follow-up on people management and professional people growth;
9. Resource planning and participation in interviewing candidates.