Improve Your Career with Diceus⋅⋅⋅
Your future depends on what you are currently doing. Let Diceus be a part of your future! We pay careful attention to our employees and do our best in order each member of our team feels comfortable in the workplace. Show us your core competences and we will do justice to your skills.
Middle/Senior .NET Developer
• 3+ years of experience developing commercial applications with the .NET platform;
• Highly skilled in С#, including the latest versions of the ASP.NET MVC framework, ASP.NET and Web API;
• Deep understanding of OOP/OOD principles and design patterns;
• Solid knowledge of SQL, TSQL;
• Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases;
• Experience with CI tool TFS/Jenkins/TeamCity;
• Experience using version control system, preferably GIT;
• English level — Upper Intermediate.
What opportunities we offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Comfortable office, located near the subway station;
• Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
• Free English lessons;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
• Working at all stages of the product lifecycle from requirements capture, through design and implementation to system testing and integration;
• Implementation of web application in close cooperation with other team members;
• Providing suggestions for product improvement so that you can be a part of decision making process;
• Writing robust manageable code.