Improve Your Career with Diceus⋅⋅⋅
Your future depends on what you are currently doing. Let Diceus be a part of your future! We pay careful attention to our employees and do our best in order each member of our team feels comfortable in the workplace. Show us your core competences and we will do justice to your skills.
Junior Recruiter (Trainee)
• A desire to become a professional recruiter;
• Responsible, result-driven, attentive to details;
• Sense of humor — must have;
• High culture in verbal and written communications;
• English knowledge not lower than upper- intermediate.
What opportunities we offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Training and educational materials;
• Comfortable new office, located near the subway station;
• Official employment, paid sick leaves, 18 days of paid vacation;
• Free English lessons;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days;
• An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
• Reception of requests for the search for a new employee;
• Analyze CVs based on primary selection criteria established by the Managers;
• Keep the preliminary interviews with the selected candidates (IT, Sales, Finance, Marketing);
• Present to the Managers the best candidates that match the required profile;
• Schedule tests and the technical interviews;
• Keep the candidates informed during the recruitment process and making sure that they have a great experience in this period;
• Administrate the database with updated information about the candidates/companies;
• Make periodical reports regarding the recruitment projects.